In the spirit of giving, I have created the ultimate gift guide for everyone on your list. I have used nearly all of these items and if I haven’t, I’ve heard great reviews about them from trusted sources. I hope this helps you along in your holiday shopping!
I’ll review some of the things on here as well.
1. Sophie. This giraffe is apparently the best teething toy according to Aiden. We don’t leave the house without her. He loves the fact that she squeaks and I love that it’s very easy to clean.
2. Aden and Anais Muslin Sleeping Bag. At our house, we don’t have one nap or nighttime sleep without wearing this. I’ve tried not using it and he sleeps so much better with it on. It’s soft and they have different ones depending on how heavy you want it.
3. My 1st Body Board Book. I love reading these books to Aiden and he likes the interactive parts to them.
4. LeapFrog My Pal. This dog’s name is Scout and you can program him via the computer to sing songs your child likes and talk about relevant things for them. It’s interactive as well as snuggly.
5. Touch and Feel Books. Aiden likes flipping through these books by himself now (9 months old) because he likes to touch everything.
I don’t have any of these items – I just thought they were all cute.
2. Sili Squeeze. This is used for resistance-free feeding for toddlers and kids. You can put anything pureed or that has a smooth texture to bring on the go. It’s also BPA, PVC and phthalate free.
4. Nest Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Detector. This is the greatest invention in home safety is a while. While I don’t have one, I would like one. Instead of a howling smoke alarm when there is stir-fry on the stove, this warns you with a human voice and lights that there are rising smoke levels before it starts going off. You can wave your hand to make it stop instead of having to rip it off the wall. It’s functionality provides better safety than the traditional ones.
5. Restoration Hardare Life Hammer. This is also a safety device for the car. It can shatter tempered-glass windows and through seat belts in emergency situations. It also has a glow-in-the-dark luminescent pin and fits well in a glove compartment in the car.
1. Ergo Carrier. I love my Ergo carrier. There is an infant insert that can be used when they are newborns and then you can carry them on your back until toddler years. It’s versatile, comfortable and easy to use. Aiden doesn’t mind being in it either.
3. Etsy Double Layer Ring Sling Carrier - These carriers are small and easy to fit in a diaper bag for on-the-go days. They can carry babies from 8-35 lbs.
5. Nine Naturals Soothing Pregnancy Body Wash. These products are free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, BPA, DEA, triclosan and artificial chemicals, dyes and fragrance, which are perfect for all of us, but especially pregnant women.
1. Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband. I just got one of these a couple weeks ago and I love it. I have the app on my phone, so it’s motivating for me to see how much activity I’ve done throughout the day.
2. Lucy Hatha Yoga Pant. These pants are very comfortable and durable.
3. Newton’s Women’s Gravity Neutral Train. I don’t have these shoes (yet), but I’ve heard wonderful things about this company for runners that like a 0 heel drop but want more cushion than other minimalist shoes.
4. Oakley Women’s Necessity Round Sunglasses. I think these are really cute and I’ve heard they are also good for running and doing sports.
I’m sure you’ve all read quite a few gift guides by now, but I hope this gave you a few more ideas!
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links. I chose all these products because I like them and all opinions are my own.
Have you started your holiday shopping yet?
What’s one gift you’re really excited about?
What do you want for Christmas?