Chocolate Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies by Julie with Peanut Butter Fingers
- 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- Powdered sugar for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper
2. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until everything is combined.
3. Pour powdered sugar into a small bowl.
4. Roll cookie dough into balls and roll around in bowl of powdered sugar until they are coated in a thin layer of the sugar.
5.Place dough balls on cookie sheet and bake for approximately 12 minutes.
- 1/4 cup butter (I added slightly more)
- 10.5 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 4 cups rice krispie cereal (this is cut down from the regular rice krispies recipe)
- black food coloring (found at grocery stores and craft stores)